Sariki presents High Accuracy CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine CRYSTA-Apex V Series suited to Smart Factories
Mitutoyo Corporation has developed the CRYSTA-Apex V 500/700/900 series for smart factories as its new line-up of CRYSTA-Apex series CNC coordinate measuring machines.
The scope for application of precision measurement instruments is expanding, with increasing moves towards their introduction not only by quality control departments, but also in the processing workplace and related areas.
In an effort to respond to such market needs, Mitutoyo developed the CRYSTA-Apex V 500/700/900 series using new Smart Measuring System (SMS) technology for online monitoring of operating precision measurement instruments, with three applications.
SMS technology enables visualization of information and makes online monitoring possible for operational status and accumulated records of key parts.
Moving forward, Mitutoyo will drive the installation of SMS technology not only in CNC coordinate measuring machines, but also in other CNC measuring instruments. Leveraging IoT, Mitutoyo will support the realization of smart factories that conduct sophisticated management of information regarding production and quality.
The design of the CRYSTA-Apex V 500/700/900 series of innovative CNC coordinate measuring machines has been significantly updated from the conventional CRYSTA-Apex series. Strong coloring has been adopted for the housing design to express their innovation and creativity, suitable for precision measurement instruments in the age of IoT. In addition, the Mitutoyo logo is displayed prominently on the upper part of the housing. They retain the main CNC coordinate measuring machine functions of the conventional CRYSTA-Apex series.
They are characterized by their advanced features. For example, they deliver high accuracy (1.7 μm), high speed and acceleration (maximum driving speed 519 mm/s, maximum driving acceleration 2309 mm/s², maximum measurement speed 8 mm/s). In addition, they are equipped with a temperature compensation system that guarantees the specified accuracy within the wide range of 16℃-26 ℃ under certain environmental conditions.
Mitutoyo contributes to society through precision measurement for the ever-evolving future of manufacturing.
|Crysta Apex V 544||Crysta Apex V 574||Crysta Apex V 776||Crysta Apex V 7106||Crysta Apex V 9106/9108||Crysta Apex V 9166/9168||Crysta Apex V 9206/9208|
CRYSTA-Apex V accuracy
Length measurement error*1 (μm) ISO 10360-2:2009 (JIS B 7440-2:2013)
E0,MPE = ( 1.7+3L/1000)*2 (Probe used SP25M)
*1: Specifications vary by configuration, size, and thermal environment
*2: L = Measuring length (unit: mm)
- High accuracy (1.7 μm) and high speed and acceleration (maximum driving speed 519 mm/s, maximum driving acceleration 2309 mm/s², maximum measurement speed 8 mm/s.
- Offers flexibility to measure small- to medium-sized workpieces.
- Temperature compensation system that guarantees the specified accuracy within the wide range of 16℃-26 ℃ under certain environmental conditions.
- Supports Smart Factory with the following three applications that consolidate information management of the manufacturing process through a network:
- Status Monitor (Smart Measuring System): Allows remote monitoring of the operational status of measuring instruments.
- Condition Monitor*: Allows preventive maintenance through monitoring of current condition of coordinate measuring machine.
- MeasurLink*: Reduces the production of defective parts through “Visualizing Quality.”
You can download the complete catalog from here.
If you want advise from one of our product specialists or want a demonstration with your parts, fill out the form below.