MeasurLink is a modular data management software system that enables you to collect data from a wide range of Mitutoyo measuring tools and systems, including calipers, dial gauges, sensors, coordinate measuring machines, and vision machines.
The next generation of quality data management software is now available: MEASURLINK 9
The upgrade to version 9 from 7 or 8 is simple. The most prominent new functions involve enhanced data collection.
- Real-Time can automatically identify characteristics during data collection based on incoming data and outlier ranges.
- The Dynamic Data function displays measurements from a source that sends data at high sampling rates, while providing a mechanism for discrete measurement recording.
- DAQ sources can be configured with MTConnect agents to collect data from MTConnect enabled devices.
- What-If Analysis function has been introduced to Process Analyzer. Run hypothetical scenarios including tolerance changes, additional data tests on historical data, and derived characteristics.
- In Gage Management, the history of calibration results for a particular gage can be compared graphically with a calibration comparison chart.
- An Import function has been added to allow gage information to be taken from an Excel sheet and loaded directly into the system. Added the ability to manage Gage Models into a model library to allow for easy creation of commonly owned gages.
Updates included on the MeasurLink 9 release include:
Supports Windows users and allows single sign-on ideal for teams, groups and companies.
Run hypothetical “what-if” scenarios in Process Analyzer.
Displays dynamic data from a data source in high sampling rates.
Uncertainty Chart provides a visual representation of how the gage performance affects measurement.
Copy/paste Gage R&R Data.
Improved Gage Management by importing information from an external source.
Automatically identify characteristics during data collection based on tolerancing.
Better traceability to ensure proper data recording for serial numbers.
Ability to import calibration data in Gage Management.
Discover the full potential of MEASURLINK 9
It combines real-time data acquisition, online statistical analysis, integrated networks and the exchange of quality information in a comprehensive data management solution.
If you want to see the full potential of the software first hand, request a demo. Fill in the form and we will get in touch.