Join the digitalization of quality control to optimize your manufacturing process
The measurement and verification are essential keys to guarantee the qualitative leap in terms of productivity and competitiveness level, that is why the integration of metrology in the production line is even more necessary, especially in sectors as strict as automotive and aeronautics.
For the manufacturers is essential to have precise information for the decision making, and the requirements of measuring even more units, is propelling the verification of the 100% of the production.
To fulfill these necessities, cycle times need to be reduced notoriously, and the solution is the complete digitalization of the part, in the production line by structured light. Measuring in any position, capturing point clouds not only for dimensional inspection but also for reverse engineering.
Contactless quality controls capture detailed quality information easily interpretable with shorter measurement times. This way, you could move the dimensional control to the production area, without the necessity of advanced training for all the production workers.
- Achieve control and feedback in real time.
- Decrease repetitions’ number.
- Redesign based on pure datum and traceable dimensions.
- Take decisions at the speed that production demands.
- Reduce costs and adjusted expiration dates.
- Reduce scrap in case of error corrections.
- Improve the productivity moving the quality control to the production plant.
- Achieve the parts’s set of data of 100%, with more quantity of information.
- Compare the measurements directly with the references, as well as achieving the graphics variations.
SK/Cell is a hardware and software solution for advanced inline inspection developed by Sariki.
It is based on the integration of a high-speed scanner in a multiple axle flexible robot. This contactless 3D inspection system works by structured light scanning technology. With the color mapping of the point cloud achieved by this technology, you quickly capture not only superficial datum, but also the elements’ ones, carrying out an analysis of the obtained images, for a precise measurement.
This robotized optical measurement solution would provide you with an efficient quality control in your manufacturing process, carrying out fast and precise measurements in a completely automated way directly in your production plant.
The robot allows you to automate the processes, at the same time the scanner with the structured light technique gets a point cloud which picks up all the information of the produced pieces. Moreover, SK/Inspect software with which operates the solution, is designed to achieve inline measurements in an easy and intuitive way, as well as to communicate with your MES.
SK/Cell is a flexible control and measurement system to achieve high quality results, saving high quantity of time during the production and inspection processes. Scans, compares and gets reports automatically, with high usability for any production worker and with the opportunity to analyze the datum in real time, for the engineers and quality managers, no mind their ubication inside or outside de organization.
Added value that Sariki offers
Our engineering department could personalize and adapt SK/Cell to your requirements. Tell us which your challenge is and from Sariki we would advise you to identify which one is the best solution for your specific case.
- Loading system. You could incorporate manual, semi-automatic or automatic loading systems to your machines.
- Security systems. We identify the best security systems adapted to your application.
- Interaction with the production management systems. You could have 100% traceability of the process, integrating SK/Cell´s datum with your MES system.
- Personalized programming. We could take responsibility on preparing the measurement programs of your parts.
- Turnkey projects. If what you are looking for is a turnkey project you could count on us. We collaborate with you since the idea´s conception and the definition of the conditions of the project, previous approval, installation in your enterprise, workers´ training and technical assistance and support during the hole life of the project. We accompany you thorough the hole life of the project. Te acompañamos a lo largo de toda la vida del proyecto
If you need advice or make an inquiry, fill in the following form.