Do you live daily with the threat of working with a machine with obsolete electronics?
Are you limited by too old measurement software?
Are you considering the possibility of integrating new technologies into your CMM?
If this is your case, we have a proposal for you. Keep reading because this interests you.
At Sariki we are aware that investing in a CMM is an important bet to guarantee the quality of your products. Generally, the structure of the machine offers stable behavior over the years, but there are different reasons why your machine may become obsolete:
- On the one hand, there is electronics. The control of the machine over the years becomes obsolete. Technology evolves and your machine no longer allows you to add new features.
- On the other hand, there is the software. The trend to digitize measurement processes has forced us to manage large amounts of information. Measurement software is evolving and allows more complex CAD measurements and data analysis.
We want to facilitate the updating of your CMM. We have proposed a special promotion valid from April 1 to June 30.
The promotion includes:
- Replacement of numerical control, reading system and wiring renewal.
- Review and mechanical adjustment of geometry, fundamental for the correct geometry of the CMM.
- Updating and enhancing the probing system, with point-to-point measurement technology, continuous scanning and/or 3D laser scanning.
- Installation and training in new measurement software.
It is possible to update any CMM, be it arm or bridge structure, manual or CNC, and from all manufacturers.
All machine retrofits have an approved certification and the guarantee, safety and closeness of Sariki.
Take advantage of this special promotion and extend the useful life of your machine
Get in touch by filling out the form and we will jointly analyze the needs of your measuring machine.
We will propose a personalized solution and we will present a budget applying the price of the promotion.