We will show the new MiSTAR 555 measuring machine developed by Mitutoyo.
- Guarantees high speed and accurate measurements even in severe machining sites without the need to create a special environment in the production area
- It offers a guarantee of precision under a wide range of temperatures from 10°C to 40°C
- 18ºC-22ºC; (2.2+3L/1000)μm
- 10ºC-30ºC; (2,9+4,5L/1000)μm
- 10ºC-40ºC; (3,6+6L/1000)μm
- Requires only a 100 V AC power supply.
- Measuring range: X 570mm; Y 500mm; Z 500mm
We will present a new robotic inspection solution developed between Staübli Robotics, Kreon Technologies and Metrologic Group.
– Stäubli TX200 highly efficient mechanical robot
– Zephyr II Blue scanner with tactile and optical sensor
– Metrolog X4 i-robot software
It allows you to make measurements quickly and generate data that can be easily integrated into the workflow. It can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Achieved accuracy in a 1 cubic meter volume: +/-100 microns in touch trigger mode;
+/- 150 microns in optical laser scanning mode.
CMRobot offers CMM precision in robotic inspection next to the production line, without associated tracking devices.
We will introduce our new supplier of industrial tomography equipment. Come to our stand to meet him.
We will present a system that will allow you to identify defects and verify the geometry of your parts internally and externally using X-ray technology. Suitable when you cannot perform destructive tests and need to verify your parts with high precision.
Typical applications: defect analysis, material distribution analysis, dimensional inspection, thickness analysis, comparison against CAD, reverse engineering … etc.
If you need more information about the event you can contact Ainhoa Isasi firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 943 74 38 08