Mapvision Quality gate 6200
100% in line measurement
Mapvision technology is the world’s first self-diagnosing, fully-digital multi-camera inspection technology.
Photogrammetry, vision and CAD are the basis of this solution that allows you to measure each characteristics of each part within the cycle time of the line
Ideal solution for 100% in line inspection: Quality Gate 6200
Mapvision Quality Gate 6200 helps you not to send bad parts to your customer. Identify if you are out of dimensional tolerance, detect defects (presence of bolts, nuts and threads) and lack of components. You will get the most benefit if you place it behind the welding line.
It also helps you adjust your process. Get your pieces closer to the nominal and adjust the process in real time. Mapvision provides 100% traceability by storing all information and giving the possibility of re-inspecting all parts. This means that you will be able to control even the pieces that are on the road.
Maximun part size. Up to 5.500mm in length. But it is customizable.
Related Products and Services
With this system you can use different softwares depending on your needs and uses. We will always advise you about the most appropriate complement for your company if you wish. Do not hesitate to ask us.
Learn about our specific solutions for: cross car beams, subframes and twist beam axles.
We offer an integral solution suited to your needs. Experience tells us that collaboration with the customer is the basis of the success of this type of project and therefore from the beginning we work together to identify what are the main requirements and propose the best solution
You also have the Green part program service available. We adjust the process with you and offer you advice and training
In all projects we include the MapCare service. Includes support, calibration, annual maintenance and software update
We accompany you throughout the life of the project: definition of the project, installation, training, programming, user support and technical assistance. Sariki is formed by a team of 60 highly specialized people with more than 35 years of experience in the field of metrology
Typically 60 seconds in automatic operation
- Repeatability: typically +/- 0.02 mm with real production parts
- System performance is verified with MSA Type-1 and Type-2/3 studies, using production parts
- Measurement self-diagnosis through multi-camera correlation calculations
Maximum size of measured part
Can accommodate any standard car or SUV body in white
- 6.9 x 3.8 m (Measured car body length up to 5500 mm)
- 4.5 x 3.8 m (Measured car body length up to 3800 mm)
- Custom sizes are available
Number of inspected features
- As many as you need, typically 50 – 300 features
- All features of every body are inspected within line cycle time
Normal concrete factory floor, no special foundation required
- 3D measurement with x, y and z data on each feature, including position measurement of weld studs
- Calculation of angles, distances, etc.
- Surface and edge point measurement with light projection
- Component presence checks, e.g. clip nuts
Products to be inspected
- Body in white
- Body modules, underbodies
- Other large components like ladder frames