LEGEX: The most accurate measuring machine on the market MPEE =(0.28 + L/1000) μm
The LEGEX series is the reflection of Mitutoyo's technological development over 87 years, recognized among high-precision measurement technologies.
Mitutoyo has thousands of CMMs installed worldwide and offers an exceptional product experience, high quality and high added value.
The industrial sector needs to optimize its products and requires increasingly stricter tolerances. With a first-term length measurement accuracy of 0,28 microns, LEGEX responds to the most demanding challenges.
The LEGEX CMM series is suitable for small or medium size complex parts, such as gears, bearings, lenses, precision dies or other high-precision parts that require dimensional accuracies with small tolerances.
Outstanding technical characteristics:
- 10 nanometer resolution
- Crystallized glass scale with virtually zero thermal expansion coefficient
- Integrated anti-vibration base
- High rigidity structure made of special spheroidal graphite ductile cast iron
- Spraying ceramic plasma on each axis of the sliding section
- Temperature compensation sensors for the CMM and part (2 contact sensors)
- Ceramic-clad table
- Accuracy is guaranteed within the range of 18 to 22°C
- 5 sizes available
Our engineering department can customize and adapt the LEGEX coordinate measuring machine to your requirements. Tell us what your challenge is and from Sariki we will advise you to identify which is the best solution for your specific case.
Fill out the contact form.