Software for statistical process control (SPC)
MeasurLink statistical process control software (SPC) will allow you an easy quality data management (Windows-based). It combines real-time data acquisition, online statistical analysis, integrated networks, and the exchange of quality information in a comprehensive data management solution.
You will get real-time data collection and statistical process control, ensuring quality.
The SPC solution that will make things easier for you.
MeasurLink software is a solution for the statistical process control (SPC) that simplifies real-time data capture, collecting and merging all measurement data into a central database. Measurement results acquired via CMMs are automatically transferred into a SQL database and directly available for monitoring, analysis or reporting in real-time.
Benefits and applications of statistical process control
MeasurLink is oriented to meet the needs of any industrial sector where measuring equipment is used for production control. Especially for production processes with a high volume of parts, where real-time data management is required to assist in decision making.
Moreover, MeasurLink follows MSA-4 and FDA-21 standards, ensuring that all results comply with the established quality standards. You will be able to save setup time and be supported in compliance with current regulations.
- It delivers a safe and organised data warehousing system making quality data available for viewing and analysis by any member of the production, engineering, and administration staff throughout your company.
- High performance thanks to distributed processing. SPC MeasurLink allows you to connect different measuring equipment, regardless of the brand, to the same database.
- Reduce your production costs and increase profits. Inspection in the factory produces data for analysis, corrective action, and various reporting needs. You will be able to identify trends in the process before they occur, and plan corrective actions.
- A step towards digitalization. Avoid manual records and human error by digitalizing all data from different measurement in a single database. You will be able to visualize them quickly and easily from any connected terminal.
- Improve machine availability and profitability. You will be able to control what is happening in real-time from the technical office, without having to be in production line checking what is happening.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use software. You can collect and analyse data quickly and visually, as well as view graphs that will help you make decisions. MeasurLink also offers the possibility to include customized attachments (PDF, MP4, Word…) that ease data recording to the final operator, by visualizing the document.
Sectors in which can be applied
MeasurLink statistical control software can be applied in almost any sector. Its focused, specially, in production processes with a high volume of parts, as they have a lot of information to store and analyse.
Stamping, injection molding, bar turning, automotive, dental implants, screws… These are sector in which SPC MeasurLink suits perfectly. In the case of the medical sector, it complies with the FDA-21 standard, a competitive advantage that you will quickly appreciate.
If you manufacture few parts of the same reference, to obtain statistical data you will require a long period of time, but the SPC MeasurLink can be the software of measurements and corrective actions in short term.
It has different modules:
You can connect and acquire data from any measurement device. It is compatible with the full range of metrology technology, including gauges, micrometers, three-dimensional machines, vision systems and more. Select the edition that fits the device and your needs.
MeasurLink gives you the flexibility to analyze your processes, identify problem areas and take corrective measures to improve the quality of your product. Inspection runs can be sorted by Inspection Station, Routine or Part, and are displayed in the Windows Explorer appearance. The inspection data can be combined, filtered, grouped, put into a graph and printed in the way you want.
Monitor the data in real time as it is collected. It provides the production manager the perfect tool to organize and maintain a quality program throughout the plant at a glance.
Gage R&R under the MSA-4 standard
It determines the repeatability and reproducibility, linearity, gaps and stability of inspection systems, which allows to isolate measurement problems.
The management of measuring equipments is essential to monitor the calibration history of each one. Periodic adjustments may be required to bring a device to the specification.
Database management system (DBMS)
MeasurLink 8 is shipped with a copy of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express Edition SP1, for independent installation or workgroup. MeasurLink 8 also supports:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
All MeasurLink 8 products are compatible with the following versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system:
- All versions of Windows 7
- All versions of Windows 8
- 32 bit and 64 bit compatible